BlackBerry PlayBook The new tablet from BlackBerry the BlackBerry PlayBook has been confirmed and should be released in the USA early 2011 and is expected to reach UK shores shortly after. The specification of this unit is advanced and features a 1Ghz Dual Core processor, 1GB RAM, 1080p HD video playback and HDMI output, this tablet blows away the competition.
New BlackBerry tablet on the way
- 7-inch LCD, 1024 x 600, WSVGA, capacitive touch screen
- Dual HD cameras (3 MP front facing, 5 MP rear facing)
- HDMI video output
BlackBerry Torch The all new BlackBerry Torch mixes a great touch screen and the familier standard BlackBerry keyboard and controls to provide the best of both worlds.
- BlackBerry OS 6
- 512MB of RAM; doubling that of the Bold 9700
- Pinch-to-zoom and swipe gestures
BlackBerry Storm 3The rumoured BlackBerry Storm 3 has been spotted
- BlackBerry OS 6
- Model number 9570
- More news on this as we get it
Keytime BlackBerry Specialists
Based in Glasgow, Scotland
New showroom! 164 Great Western Road (the old apple store)
- BlackBerry Business, we specialise in improving the way companies communicate, we can increase the productivity and responsiveness of any organization.
- BlackBerry personal contracts, the benefits of BlackBerry do not end with business users, make your personal life run like clockwork with BlackBerry.
- BlackBerry upgrade, repair and training, we have a number of training courses available to help get you performing better.
If you are looking for one company to provide all your communication needs then Keytime is here to help, let us take the strain of finding the best mobile contract and technolgy for you. In most situations BlackBerry is the best solution and if your company is in or around Glasgow, Scotland then we can provide you with world class business support. Our training programs have been taken by many companies throughout Scotland, these programs have enabled them to get work done more effectively.
Started in 2001, Keytime has been providing professional information technology (IT) products and services throughout Scotland for nearly 10 years. We have built our reputation - one customer at a time - as a knowledgeable, approachable, and reliable solution provider offering a complete line of professional IT services to small and medium businesses around the Glasgow area.
Operating out of 164 Great Western Road Glasgow, Scotland, we provide professional IT and mobile communication consulting services to businesses in and throughout Glasgow both on our premises and on site, though we offer hardware and limited IT consulting services to select businesses throughout the United Kingdom.
Your company is in safe hands with BlackBerry from Keytime.
View our site map
Tayside Fire and Rescue finds BlackBerry stops IT budget burn.
BES update proves its worth to emergency services
Tayside Fire and Rescue Services has spent a year as an early adopter of RIM's BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5.0.
Research In Motion officially launched the latest version of its enterprise product earlier this month and it has the enthusiastic backing of said Gary Bellfield, ICT manager at Tayside Fire and Rescue.
"BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5.0 has been successfully tested and deployed within Tayside Fire and Rescue and we are impressed with the new administrative features,” he said.
“Having true high availability built into the platform has given us further peace of mind as we rely on our BlackBerry smartphones to help support the life-critical emergency services we provide.”
Tayside Fire and Rescue covers a large area of Scotland infact its some 7,500 square kilometres, with a population of around 400,000. This includes urban areas such as Dundee and Perth, along with towns, villages and remote communities in North East Scotland.
The emergency services organisation has around 750 firefighters based at 24 fire stations. The organisation also employs volunteer firefighters at three stations in the more remote areas of Tayside in Scotland.
While IT and communications are critical to the organisation’s work, Bellfield manages a stretched budget. Around 90% of the revenue budget is spent on staff costs, and the remaining 10% runs the rest of the organisation..
Total operating capital for spend on fire engines, property and ICT is around £1.6 million, which "doesn't go far," said Stephen Hunter, chief fire officer at Tayside Fire and Rescue.
"The top priority of that money is to go to communications systems, because communications are not just mission critical, they are life critical," said Hunter.
Tayside Fire and Rescue has been using BlackBerry devices since 2002, with the number of current users hitting around 500.
The number of applications used has grown significantly since 2002. The main function of the device is to notify firefighters of an emergency, but staff can also access email, voicemail, intranet applications from the road.
Bellfield said the new BlackBerry Administration Service tool, a web-based interface for supervising BlackBerry deployments, has made management of the devices a lot easier. Another admin tool included in BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5.0 is role-based access controls to allow administrators to open up particular functionality to management, depending on their administration rights.
Alan Panezic, RIM's vice president of software product management, called version 5.0 "the highest quality release of BES ever."Panezic highlighted a new feature of version 5.0 that allows enterprise administrators to failover from one server to another seamlessly, which helps IT managers perform essential maintenance without any interruption of service to the BlackBerry.
Keytime BlackBerry Specialists New showroom! 164 Great Western Road (the old apple store)
Based in Glasgow
- BlackBerry Business accounts are what we specialise in, we can save your company money.
- BlackBerry personal contracts, the benifits of BlackBerry do not end with business uses.
- BlackBerry upgrade, repair and training, we have a number of training courses available to get you performing better.
Cellcrypt secure VOIP heading to BlackBerryExtra security for your CrackBerry
- Cellcrypt, a British vendor of software for encrypting cell phone calls, has set up shop in Silicon Valley and is getting a product ready for North America's beloved BlackBerry.
- The company sells software to enterprises, government agencies and individuals who want to make sure their mobile phone calls are private. Its Cellcrypt Mobile product is a downloadable, phone-based application that encrypts VoIP (voice over Internet Protocol) calls all the way from one handset to the other. Unlike other cell encryption systems, it allows users to make calls pretty much as they would normally, and even to use international roaming
- Find out more by clicking more info on the left
Mobile data storage made simpleAn unprecedented amount of data storage
- Store 16GB on your BlackBerry, the perfect companion for the mobile media junkie.
- Reliable storage from SanDisk
- Take your digital life with you.
- Contract BlackBerry\'s
- New BlackBerry\'s
- Reburb BlackBerry\'s
- +BlackBerry Accessories
- +Mobile Phones
- +Mobile Accessories
- Memory Cards
- +Training and Repair